The Around Hermitage Wine and Food Trail is set in the north western side of Pokolbin Hunter Valley. It has some of most highly rated wines and restaurants in the Valley, with the scenic backdrop of the Brokenback Mountains. In 2019 we are holding a unique event to showcase the release of some of the area’s premium wines.
The 1st Release Wine week will involve around 12 Wineries in the Around Hermitage Hunter Valley region who will release some of their premium wines during the same week. All of the wines will have been made from grapes grown in the area and some, such as the Semillons, will have been produced from the current 2019 vintage.
When was the last time that you tried something for the 1st time? Be the first to taste an exclusive range of Hunter Valley Premium Wines from some of the greatest vintages of the century.
Featured during this week will be:
- 1st Release Whites, Sparklings, Rosés and Reds
- Aged Single Vineyard Reds
- Premium 1st Release Signature Dinner at The Mill Restaurant
- Immersive and fun events throughout the week
- Meet the winemakers and vineyard owners – hear their story!
Find out more: www.firstreleasewines.com.au